Each year we've saluted the students who came to us for their senior portraits and were graduating after putting in 12 long years of schooling. We photograph seniors from all over the area including Strongsville, Brunswick, North Royalton, Brecksville and Berea - Midpark. Plus my alma mater Padua. This year we decided to honor them with a little twist. We got quotes from parents about their senior, and favorite quotes of the seniors themselves and put them with our favorite images. So each week or so we'll salute a new Class of 2017 Senior.
So let me congratulate the Class of 2017!
- You've made this another great season!
- You've inspired me to always keep the "blinders off" in life!
- You've made me laugh, not only for the jokes but also in the stories you told.
- You've made me a believer in YOU, that you WILL make this a better world for ALL!
- You've given me the privilege to create your senior portraits.
- You've become part of OUR photography family and will me missed.